Cat Lounge Info
Spend 50 minutes in the cat lounge of the first and only cat cafe in Seattle. Have fun or relax with the 15 – 25 cats roaming and living in the cat lounge. Please check in by 10 minutes after the hour, otherwise we open up your booking to walk-in(s).
Visitors must be 8 years of age or older. Visitors between 8 and 13 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: There must be one adult to accompany every two kids in the cat lounge. If you arrive with more than two kids for every one adult, you will be refused entry.
Each visit comes with a drink per person.
Arrive on the hour to ensure that you get your drink and ample time with the cats. Cat lounge entry starts ten minutes from the hour selected. (e.g., if you booked for 11:00AM, cat lounge time starts from 11:10AM and lasts until 12:00PM).
Please keep in mind that cats are living creatures. As such, sometimes they may be tired and not want to bounce off the walls playing with you. Pay attention to what time you make a reservation. Cats love to nap in the middle of the day.
– We reserve the right to refuse entry and service to anyone.
– If you do anything that is detrimental to the well-being of the cats, you will be removed.
– Those of you who bring kids: they are your responsibility. You MUST supervise your kids at all times. Guide them in healthy interaction with cats.
– Cats can be volatile. We cannot perform animal mind-control, so be wary around them. If they show signs of aggression or discomfort, please do not agitate them further. Seattle Meowtropolitan is not liable if they lash out at you.
We hope you enjoy this exclusive cat cafe experience.
I acknowledge that I understand all the rules of the cat lounge.
I certify that each visitor in my booking agrees to the the liability waiver, and agrees to assume all responsibility and risk of interacting with animals.
I confirm that all visitors are at least 8 years of age. If I pretend not to see this, my child under 8 may not enter the cat lounge even if I throw a hissy fit.
I, the Patron, hereby release Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc., and its board members, volunteers, foster families and affiliates of any and all liability, expense, damage, loss or cost as a result of any claim brought against Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc. whether as a result of negligence, willful action or recklessness. I acknowledge that cats, even under the best of circumstances, may be unpredictable, may bite or scratch, and may transmit zoonotic diseases. I will not hold Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc. liable for any emotional, physical, personal or property damage suffered while participating, both directly and/or indirectly. I further agree that no other person, including but not limited to a spouse, family member, friend or other participant on my behalf, will hold Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc. liable for any accident, damage, bodily injury or even death (including attorney’s fees) that arises from my voluntary participation in Seattle Meowtropolitan Cafe.
It is further agreed and understood that I shall maintain in full force and effect, a policy of insurance covering medical treatment and all related costs in the event of an injury to me as a result of my participation in any and all activities at Seattle Meowtropolitan Cat Cafe as aforesaid. I also agree that if I do not maintain in full force and effect a policy of insurance, I am still liable for medical treatment and all related costs in the event of an injury to me as a result of my participation in any and all activities involving Seattle Meowtropolitan Cat Cafe as aforesaid. I further release and forever discharge Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc. from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid, treatment, or service rendered in connection with my activities at Seattle Meowtropolitan Cat Cafe.
Furthermore, I hereby acknowledge and accept that I may forfeit event fees to and be refused service from Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc. if I violate the following rules of Seattle Meowtropolitan Cat Cafe:
1. I will not bring my own or otherwise foreign cat or animal into the event venue.
2. I will give cats appropriate space and will not restrict their freedom of movement.
3. I will not harass the cats, physically or with loud noises.
4. I will refrain from picking up cats or trapping them in any way.
5. If I am a Parent or Guardian, I will supervise and accompany my minor or child at all times. Their actions are my responsibility.