Become a Member of the Feline Kingdom!
Friends of the Feline Kingdom, we have launched our Cat Lounge Membership program. For the frequent feline visitors, you will now get perks for coming to the cat lounge at a reduced rate.
|Lion (Gold) Purrchase HERE||Nine lives VIP(Individual Pass) Purrchase HERE||The Whole Pride (Family Pass) Purrchase HERE|
Note: On your purchase through the website, an email with instructions and your purchase receipt will be sent to your inbox, please check your spam box if you do not see it.
*All cat lounge visits subjected to space availability in Cat Lounge, please make a reservation to ensure spot. No complimentary drinks with unlimited visits.
**Membership starts at the time of purchase and expires one year from the end of the month that you purchased it in. Example: If you purchased on May 20, 2017, your expiration date would be May 31, 2018. Please allow 5 business days to process your order.
***Named adult must be present during the visit.
To buy your membership, click on the icons or links above to the corresponding membership levels.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable. Misuse may result in forfeiture. Membership prices and benefits are subject to change.
Membership visits are applicable only during the hours of operation of Seattle Meowtropolitan cat cafe. A single visit consists of up to 50 minutes in the cat lounge starting from 11:10am, 12:10pm, 1:10pm, 2:10pm, 4:10pm, 5:10pm, 6:10pm, 7:10pm, or 8:10pm.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I, the undersigned, hereby release Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc., and its board members, volunteers, foster families and affiliates of any and all liability, expense, damage, loss or cost as a result of any claim brought against Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc. whether as a result of negligence, willful action or recklessness. I acknowledge that cats, even under the best of circumstances, may be unpredictable, may bite or scratch, and may transmit zoonotic diseases. I will not hold Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc. liable for any emotional, physical, personal or property damage suffered while participating, both directly and/or indirectly. I further agree that no other person, including but not limited to a spouse, family member, friend or other participant on my behalf, will hold Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc. liable for any accident, damage, bodily injury or even death (including attorney’s fees) that arises from my voluntary participation in Seattle Meowtropolitan Cafe.
It is further agreed and understood that I shall maintain in full force and effect, a policy of insurance covering medical treatment and all related costs in the event of an injury to me as a result of my participation in any and all activities at Seattle Meowtropolitan Cat Cafe as aforesaid. I also agree that if I do not maintain in full force and effect a policy of insurance, I am still liable for medical treatment and all related costs in the event of an injury to me as a result of my participation in any and all activities involving Seattle Meowtropolitan Cat Cafe as aforesaid. I further release and forever discharge Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc. from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid, treatment, or service rendered in connection with my activities at Seattle Meowtropolitan Cat Cafe.
TERMS AND RULES OF THE CAT LOUNGE
I hereby acknowledge and accept that I may forfeit membership fees to and be refused service from Seattle Meowtropolitan, Inc. if I violate the following rules of Seattle Meowtropolitan Cat Cafe:
- Minimum age for entrance into the cat lounge is 8 years old.
- I will not bring my own or otherwise foreign cat or animal into the event venue.
- I will give cats appropriate space and will not restrict their freedom of movement.
- I will not harass the cats, physically or with loud noises.
- I will refrain from picking up cats or trapping them in any way.
- If I am a Parent or Guardian, I will supervise and accompany my minor or child at all times. Their actions are my responsibility.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry and service to anyone.
- If you do anything that is detrimental to the well-being of the cats, we will kick you out.
- Those of you who bring kids, they are your responsibility. You MUST supervise your kids at all times.
- Cats can be volatile. We cannot perform animal mind-control, so be wary around them. If they show signs of aggression or discomfort, please do not agitate them further. We are not liable if they lash out at you.
Comments are closed